Wednesday 27 May 2020

Soulful

I give thanks a good day off can make the dialysis day that follows seem to shrink in length and arduousness. Today I was tired, so grateful for the nap and my joints were pleased about the amount of sitting still as well!

I give thanks for a room with intermittent internet access this afternoon...which would be annoying except compared to the many with none at all it seems rather luxurious. For thus finding an email from Wilko who have, at the second time of asking, agreed to replace the cushion pad they sent me for one without a muddy boot print on it. For also seeing an article about this documentary on tonight about a young man in care who finds his home in Northern Soul 
Maybe it will help delay watching the final episode of State of Happiness...I so want to find out what happens to the characters but hate the thought of the pleasure it has given me coming to an end.

I give thanks for Bless popping in to say hello and commiserate at our exile from Exeter...For making my best ever leftover salmon and broccoli quiche last night. To be honest it was the only one I've ever made and I feel there's room for improvement, but still looking forward to second helpings soon for my supper. For the peace and comfort of being home...and the beauty of the early evening light on the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics