Thursday 7 May 2020

Delivered

Oof! I give thanks for beginning to feel a little better by evening after another rough tough day. I was certainly grateful for not having to go to go to any hospital for any treatment, and delighted when I began to show an interest performing a few non essential actions an hour or so ago.

For all the restorative rest I've managed to fit in around grocery deliveries from Tani, Sainsbury's and Mima - which were very welcome but rather exhausting too. For now having an extensive range of favoured foods in the cupboards, fridge and freezer which is ideal when you don't feel like eating much and need to be tempted easily. Particularly popular are the ones that need no preparation homemade cake (thanks Mima!) and some lush Kalamata olives and probably the best cottage cheese ever.

I give thanks for the combination of extreme fatigue and evilly painful knees meaning little regret at not being out in the bright sunshiney weather. For it warming my home to keep the leccy bill down anyway...and growing the mini plants on my window sill. I give thanks for snipping the first tasty sprigs to add to my supper today. It's been many years since I've eaten anything I have grown and I am inordinately pleased and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics