Tuesday 19 May 2020

Saved

I give thanks for the sumptuous plum of the copper beech leaves. For realising I can still have fruit salad (one of my most favourite dishes) on a renal diet as long as I leave out forbidden fruit and resist devouring it by the bucket!

I give thanks for managing to stay awake all day despite a night when I didn't manage to stay asleep. For sitting in my comfy armchair gazing at the ever changing sea... and for not sitting there all of the time! For not beating myself up about not being very productive however, partly as I'm feeling rather delicate and partly as I really shouldn't anyway...but try not to beat myself up about it when I do. For the Norwegian drama series State of Happiness on BBC4. There are two episodes on Saturday nights but I try to save one for mid week to make the pleasure last a bit longer! For the enduring amusement of seeing sand delivered to the building work on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics