Saturday 30 May 2020

Appropriate

Yay, it's Saturday! There was lots of gratitude for waking up and realising it was...
For having a bit of energy and, by taking things steadily, for getting a fair bit done. On the bucket list today was cleaning the floors with my new mop - which I was grateful seemed most pleasing as regards both use and results. Yes, I probably should get out more...see below!

I give thanks for being comfortably warm...but for also trying to have compassion for those who think it's too hot. I guess it must be as horrid in its own way as being too cold, but I'm also grateful there seem to have been less people around today, and if the temperature is the reason that's fine by me! I've realised that if I want to be outside but away from people, as I can't reach the countryside or remote cliff tops I'd prefer, residential streets are almost totally deserted on a sunny seaside Saturday so I can safely stretch my legs, plus  occasionally get to smell a garden rose. For making it all the way to the appropriate bank for my Oatly cartons which the bin men don't collect...and making a sort of ice cream with their whipped up custard, plus cream and vanilla. The consistency needs work but the flavour is great, and as it's kidney friendly I'm happy to try again and again! 

For a very enjoyable distant chat with Clive. For remodelling an old blouse while watching Reduce, Reuse and Recycle week on Sewing Bee. For feeling being tired this evening is appropriate and just.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics