Thursday 28 May 2020

Peaceful

I always give thanks when I'm having a bad night if there's a day off in the morning...and this morning, rather late, I also gave thanks for how surprisingly bright and active I was. For a nice dream about going out for breakfast with friends at an aerodrome though I woke up hungry before the eating part... For the feeling I might make some significant progress in some of my endeavours, which proved to be premature as my liveliness was short lived but which was enjoyable while it lasted! 

I give thanks for being mostly OK with a flaked out afternoon, particularly while actually sleeping (rather than thinking that I should not!) as for a while I couldn't hear the rattle and thump of whatever the sea wall builders were up to throughout the day - demolishing part of the old one I think... Whatever it is it seems to have been unaffected by the tides and I was beginning to worry they'd go on all night so I give thanks for the peacefulness now they've stopped...even if only for their tea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics