Monday 25 May 2020

Dimensional

I give thanks at the start of incarceration, after hearing about a book I fancied reading, I found a copy second hand on eBay and bought it. It was about probability maths and what we call coincidence...and coincidentally, just when I'd finished my bath time QI book and gone to the bookshelf to collect it, it disappeared into another dimension. What are the chances of that eh? I give thanks for picking up and enjoying This Is Going to Hurt instead.

I give thanks for a beautiful early summer's day and seeing people enjoying it in various ways from my windows at home and on the way to and from the unit. Neither my body nor my mind are comfortable at the moment and enjoyment for me seems to be currently out the window, so I give thanks for my commitment to trying to find some gratitude here and there. For all the families wandering around together, including the ones covered in feathers. For a neighbour in the flats here having visitors because it must be nice to feel that it doesn't matter. For having food to eat and pain killers to take and plenty of distractions from my discomforts close at hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics