Thursday 6 May 2021

Mingled

There are days we think of as 'good' or bad', and I give thanks for remembering all are just days, and even if we feel we must categorise them, the category is usually 'mixed'. 

I give thanks I've just had the cup of tea I fancied four hours ago and it was probably all the more delicious for waiting! For being happy to potter about, health permitting now the government does, but the busy outside hospitality arrangements don't appeal at all and it's a takeaway if there isn't a queue or wait until I'm home. I give thanks I'm home! I haven't done an awful lot but have suffered some frustrations plus a variety of physical pain and my sofa is comfy and comforting to curl up on. 

Household chores did not appeal so I give thanks for trying to see a friend, though they were busy as is often the way. For going to where I would have met them if I could as it's such a pretty journey especially on the top deck of a bus and now at bluebell time. For views of the bay and cruise ships, a big big sky full of banks of cloud clearing over the sea...plus the shenanigans at the TV filming site. 

I give thanks for managing to raid the Co op on my way home and, though it was missing rather necessary items like paracetamol and nice bread, for picking up non essential but very welcome pre-made stuff for an easy meal. For running into another friend and having a little chat which was very welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics