Friday 28 May 2021

Unscheduled

I give thanks I'm home on the sofa swathed in layers with hot water bottle and even a heater on for a while. And while not actually sensing I'm thawing out yet, at least that the deep freeze has stopped. Don't know how I got so chilled but various factors contributed I'm sure like having to starve myself for a scan, and the draughtiness of scan rooms. I give thanks it was a scheduled procedure and for being prepared to hear the news unscheduled things are happening in my body as, apart from when I was on my little jaunt, I've not been feeling right for some time.

I give thanks for the water heating up if I feel up to a change of position soon. For food in the freezer to thaw for a quick snack. For all the chores done by Michelle and for two more days off now to hopefully rally a bit as I've some gentle pursuits to pursue indoors, even if I'm not up to fighting my way through the tourists.  For my helpful taxi driver...collecting me from the other hospital and letting me finish the emergency bag of Frazzles I was munching before he arrived inside his clean and tidy car. For the fact it's nearly bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics