Saturday 15 May 2021

Alert

Sofa so good! I've been very grateful for a choice of spots to adopt the feeble position today. This is similar to the fetal position of course but with less promise of future vitality! 

I give thanks for having no jaunts or jauntiness on the agenda and mostly the kind of weather that lent itself to this being a very sensible state of mind...even if caused by the state of my body. For it brightening up the last hour or so so folk can stroll about with friends and give the places still open some business... and so I could open the spare room window to encourage the washing to dry, and the living room one to encourage more alertness. Lovely to lie under a blanket listening to the sea! 

Um... I give thanks for good books and television. For Paracetamol and hot water bottle, and simply lying still. For doing one or two small useful things - including a bit of washing up and making some adjustments to my will, which has yet to be witnessed but has (I think!) been emailed in draft form to my executors so they know how it should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics