Monday 24 May 2021

Unconcerned

I give thanks for finding the time and energy to take parcels to the PO this morning before going for my treatment. For avoiding sharp showers, lengthy queues...and what would have been a hefty price hike if the biggest package had weighed just three or four grams more!

For trying to be a patient patient when various delays ensued at the unit, including when the machine had finished doing its business - always rather frustrating - likewise the particularly pedantic and slow nurse who dealt with my needs. I'm grateful he did, don't get me wrong, but I could do grateful at a higher rate of knots! 

I give thanks my taxi driver tagging me yesterday evening in a local Facebook post about more hirundines arriving over the brook outside. I'd been in the bath so I wouldn't have known otherwise! The chap who wrote about them said most passers-by didn't seem to notice or care. It was the same a couple of weeks ago, but it's such an amazing sight to see them all swirling about this is mystifying. Heathens the lot of them! Are we allowed to say 'heathens' now? I'm a little out of touch where political correctness is concerned, sorry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics