Friday 21 May 2021

Thankful

Woohoo...it's Friday...well Friday evening to be more precise...the best part of that day! For clean blood  and a clean flat. For plenty of energy this morning despite being very dozy after a poor night's sleep, so lots of jobs done with with my eyes half closed including making my tea before I left. Should find out if the saying 'I could do it with my eyes shut' is true quite soon!

I give thanks a particularly pleasant atmosphere on the unit this afternoon, and for being based at this one not one of the others. For laughter with nursing staff and the taxi driver. For Amazon texting me to say where they'd left my parcel while I was immersed in Season 3 of the incomparable Shtisel...and for the box being slightly damp but otherwise unscathed when I returned. You don't have to be an ultra orthodox Haredi to enjoy this gem on Netflix, a member of an extended family, nor a fan of soaps and dynasties - the characters and story lines are so poignant and funny they simply touch the humanity in us all. Oh...and I give thanks to Steph for the contents of the package(s) - some well chosen materials for some new mosaic projects. Woohoo again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics