Sunday 30 May 2021

Open

I give thanks for the opening of the French Open! Having had even less energy today I've appreciated classing dozing on the sofa watching tennis as an 'activity'. I give thanks it's been crowded enough in town to bring on an anxiety attack just gazing through the window, so I've not felt in the least I'm missing out not going out at all. Been nice to have some fresh air coming in without it being too fresh though, and for the sight of folk enjoying the local amenities and attractions, and that the open top buses are running again. 

I give thanks my appetite has been slightly more perky today, if not on a par with the tourists and trippers!  For getting the washing up done just now. There wasn't much but oh the feelings of achievement and virtue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics