Friday 14 May 2021

Delicious

I give thanks the weekend has finally started after some annoyingly avoidable delays - oh and the not at all annoying but still somewhat avoidable delay of popping to the Co-op as I've been craving cream cakes all day! For Michelle collecting heavier, and healthier, shopping from the whole food shop as part of her helpfulness about (and outside) the home. For a diet rich in delicious plant based food but definitely not being vegan... 

For a new second hand book arriving. For reading, eating, sleeping and watching TV being top of the to do list for the next couple of days. 

I give thanks it's a relatively more pleasant evening for the drinkers outside the hostelries, and for a hot water bottle and blanket as I don't have my love of alcohol to keep me warm!

I give thanks for my son, born forty two years ago this evening...and for him being from the same planet as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics