Monday 10 May 2021

Graceful

I give thanks the weather's allegedly been drier today, though I've not had sight of the outside world much to check. Inside it was more of a 'never rains but it pours' sort of afternoon so I'm grateful to be home again with bath and book and TV waiting to divert my brain. I give thanks for  some dal I prepared earlier waiting for my supper.

I give thanks for enough brightness in the evening sky to have a stab at some unpicking first as my vision is becoming so poor it needs all the help it can get...and stabbing in approximately the right place is the best I can manage. The unpicking was of a factory sewn seam deliberately as there's an alteration I'm trying to do, and also of my attempts at resewing as the machine was intent on chewing the fabric up. I give thanks the light is fading now and I can gracefully give up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics