Monday 3 May 2021

Disappearing

I give thanks for the wet and windy weather. All the tourists have disappeared and I can enjoy the sight of waves and waving trees and shrubs instead - when I can see through the rain on the windows! I give thanks for a home to go to. 

I give thanks a passable day at the office despite some annoying noises from the dialysis machine that kept interrupting attempts to nap, and a long running argument between my back and the chair. For the storminess on the drive home...and for not having either to drive or wait for public transport. 

I give thanks for feeling in reasonable fettle too, and pottering around this morning with various chores including mostly making my tea...just need to persuade my truculent oven to heat it up. For heaters heating my living space up...and a big jumper until they do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics