Monday 17 May 2021

Streaming

I give thanks the heavy rain has given the windows a good clean. They were coated in dust and sea spray from the long dry windy spell, and light showers just stuck the muck on more firmly. Even sea gull blessings wash off if the downpour is prolonged enough!

I give thanks for streaming services...and, on commercial channels, for the rather more old fashioned 'recording' so you can fast forward through the ads.

I give thanks for a good day at the office, including word that the woman from Del Monte (who doubles as my renal consultant) has said yes to me having a Wednesday off next week! Yeah, you can jet off to Portugal, book a cruise, plan a road trip...but I can't, so I'm very grateful for what I can get!

I give thanks for managing to balance two different makes of hand gel bottles on top of each other so one could refill the other... and for nothing in or out of the building disturbing the arrangement while I was out, like waves crashing or doors slamming or a vigorous spin cycle in a flat close by. Little things eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics