Saturday 22 May 2021

Wordly

It's been another slow day, in fact at times it slowed to stopped...so I give thanks I'm getting better at learning not to mind. For the sun coming out late in the afternoon and, although this meant all the people did too, for a quick dash to the Co op and our new greengrocer. I didn't need much but that's the joy of having them round the corner and not feeling you have to stock up. It was still too cool and breezy outdoors for me to want to linger, but I was grateful for that as there wasn't much room but plenty of noise. I give thanks folk seemed to be enjoying their holidays...and that eventually the flat (and its occupant!) warmed up with all that solar heating streaming in.

I give thanks for these collections of photos from around the world. They are often stunning or poignant, always fascinating... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-57173186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics