Saturday 29 May 2021

Booked

Mmm, I give thanks for warm...even though it's been a mostly housebound horizontal day I have appreciated that! For making it outdoors briefly after realising it wasn't nearly as crowded as at first it seemed and there were vacant seats in the sunshine to hobble to. Not sure why this might be - changeover day, big fun fair in the next town or the lure of lovelier beaches - but it was remarkable, and very welcome. For a peek at the ducklings in the incubator, and a naughty cake to tempt an almost non existent appetite. For missing the Punch and Judy performance though good luck to them, I hope they did well. 

I give thanks for trying to do useful sensible stuff now and then as well as reading and snoozing and watching TV. For making some dal and rice pudding which I hope I'll manage a little of in a little while. For manouvering objects in the spare room to make a start on painting one bit of wood to become a shelf and another to make a mosaic mirror. Maybe as I've started I'll finish... some other time. For a Bill Bryson and a Matt Haig on the go - two of my favourite authors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics