Sunday 16 May 2021

Hydroponic

Oh my goodness I was grateful for feeling a little more human yesterday evening, and even more so when I woke up today! It meant when Mima asked if I had stuff to go to that place we used to use a three letter name for (but now need fifteen and a space!), I had the energy to sort some out and get it downstairs. I give thanks for a tiny bit more room in the crowded spare room...and for coming across a little lost plant pot while I was scrabbling around in the chaos. Many months ago I pinched out the top of a young money plant and, as it was so pretty, popped it in a tiny glass where it's been happily growing roots and leaves whether I remember to top up the water or not. Here's hoping it takes well to the delayed transition to compost in a suitably size container...

I give thanks for the Tesco delivery driver being a lot more cheery than the one a couple of weeks ago who was so grumbly and grumpy he made me grumbly and grumpy too! He was a little early and called in advance to say he was outside but waiting for the torrential rain to ease off before arriving at my door. This meant the late lunch I was trying to eat before he arrived was interrupted twice, but I give thanks there were then tasty treats for pudding to have afterwards! I give thanks the sky has cleared for a while - the growing things need some sunshine as well as rain. I give thanks for my immersion heater. It's a primitive bit of kit but provides the hot water I need to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics