Thursday 21 May 2020

Jewelled

I've been giving a lot of thanks for my sofa since my last post! Energy and enthusiasm being in rather short supply, I've been grateful for managing to do a few things I wanted to have done despite any obvious motivation or enjoyment in the process. For lolling about watching some gems from my personal TV library in between, and pressing pause for naps!

I give thanks for being warm enough without multiple layers of clothing and the heaters on. For finding a spot in the sun a good deal more than two metres away from other people - which is how I like it even when there's not a virus about! For a picnic lunch...when I got home! For rediscovering dark rye Ryvita. Handy to have in when you can't pop out for a loaf of bread. For the sparkling sea to feast my eyes on, for some bubbling bath water to soak away aches and soothe my troubled soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics