Saturday 2 May 2020

Fabulous



Some days all my sicknesses seem to gang up on me...but once in a very occasional while they all give me a break at the same time! I give thanks today was such a day and it's been fab! For waking up early but feeling rested, relaxed and well. For knitting and sewing and painting and varnishing and working on a design. For doing some laundry and making some food and some phone calls. For vacuuming, lounging in the bath reading a book, tinkering with few jig saw pieces and playing a pointless game on my phone....and for still having time and energy for a brisk(ish) walk up a nearby steep lane with some rather luxurious homes and vegetation. I'd never been up that before so for a short while even my yearning for discovery and adventure were satisfied! Times like these for me are not only rare, but also impossible to forecast and plan for, so I give thanks for also feeling I really have made the most of a sudden extra special blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics