Friday 13 January 2012

Let there be light

Gosh the moon is still so bright even though getting noticeably slim now...last night it had the sea all of a glow again. Today the sun is dazzling too! No complaints about either...much delight and gratitude in fact but some puzzlement...is it to do with air quality? Amospheric pressure? My clarity of vision? Ha ha!

My skin is looking clearer too, much thanks to Bob for an inspired Christmas gift choice from Lush! I was asked myage when buying booze the other day. This is clearly a lie as I don't buy booze...in fact I have trouble drinking what I do have before it goes off. If anyone has any practical help to offer with this please let me know asap!

Juanita (widget) has a new blog...walswords.blogspot.com (hurray!) She has links to several other cancer blogs she finds inspirational. I'm not a great one for reading about 'cancer journeys'...nor, would it seem, are a great many people interested in reading my non-cancer orientated journey but I clicked on a few on the list I hadn't come across before and indeed there are words there to inspire. But you can lead the proverbial horse...and not everyone's journey plans are built around interest in inspiration.

Which leads me to thanks once again to Rachel for great acupuncture and tea and empathy and a helping of wicked laughter. We aspire to goodness...not boringness!



I realised why the picture wouldn't load or edit properly...it was a raw file. Kind of like a digital negative. Try again with a jpeg shall we? And again...and again...good job none of us is in a hurry eh?

3 comments:

  1. Well Angel I came across something yesterday that confused me more than your lying down to view photograph: stand side-on to a bench or low table, with your right knee & hand supported on it, your back parallel to the floor, weight in your left hand. Start with the upper arm parallel to the body, elbow at a right angle . . . now if I was lying on the bench that description might make sense, for the rest of the exercise I would have to be a double jointed contortionist, or extra thick to even try it! Sounds like your booze cupboard is just like mine, had to tip a baileys down the sink all curdled and lumpy from old age, some bottles in there wouldn't pass the sell by date inspector that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well here goes again at trying to post, hope this one gets through cos, PAT!! I can't believe you've had a bottle of Baileys all that time!!! Now i'm not normally a drinker but since discovering Baileys over Christmas you've brought a tear to my eye.....Now if theres any more lurking in the back of your cupboard, you have my address...
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good tip for not having to throw alcohol away is....drink it quicker !
    Love this blue sea picture - I've got some similar pics I want to paint but not much time to focus on doing it at the moment
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics