Saturday 21 January 2012

Bright lights

Thank you Lynn...I know my personality is fine really - I just maybe should cut back on the amount of garlic I eat, ha ha! And I know I'm supported by the universe and always ultimately safe..and that being with the wrong people is lonelier than being alone, as well. I have no idea why I'm in a bit of a mope but I hope you're all having a splendid day.

I give thanks for the roaring winds and white topped waves though I could only appreciate them from indoors...maybe for the best, I seem to need rest. Perhaps tomorrow...I sorted out a bag of cardboard to take to the recycling place on the way just in case. I'm so grateful we have a cardboard recycling place and it's just between here and the sea!

I'm grateful to my TV for keeping me company and to my snuggly throw for surrounding me with snuggle. I'm grateful for peace and quiet and that the toothache is not so bad today and I managed to chew a bit, not just suck! I'm totally delighted with myself for painting the last little bit of still naked wallpaper in the living room and for making a tasty filo, feta and mixed veg pie. No spinach this time, adventurous too, eh? Oh and thanks to me for the washing up...much appreciated! And for remembering to switch on the pretty garland lights this evening to bring the brightness in.

4 comments:

  1. Angel,I used to be a company director/secretary for 10 yr's for two different blocks of flats. Know quite a bit about landlords responsibilities, limited company law, and service charges law and practice; will get my nose back into my books, only resigned as Company Secretary in 2010.
    3 Questions: Do you have a managing agent separate from the landlord? Is there a residents association? I presume your leasehold without a share of the freehold?
    And as far as I am aware with DLA benefits etc. you are entitled to legal aid. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel forgot to mention, did you see the baked egg breakfast recipe with black garlic and spinach leaves; it was on yahoo this morning, served with soldiers of course. No Angel, with, not by! shame that. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no Pat! No there's no separate manager, no there's not a residents' association and no I don't have a share of the freehold. DLA is not means tested but I know what you mean, and I have benefits that are and am eligible in situations where legal aid is applicable. No, to seeing the recipe too but YES YES YES PLEASE to getting your books out. Will email you later with more specific info and questions. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's black garlic? Never heard of that before and sounds interesting...

    T xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics