Thursday 19 January 2012

Short and curly

Mmm...bed! I'm so grateful I have one and I'm in it, ha ha! I give thanks for a mug of Good Earth organic tea and a snuggly dressing gown and that the pain where I hurt my back on Tuesday (just lying down!) is easing because I have to bend my legs to get dressed in a bit and it's leg bending that hurts! It's amazing how high up in your back muscles for operating legs go...what a wonderful thing a body is eh? Mine's possibly not wonderful enough to go out with only a sarong on my lower half though...especially the trouble I have tying knots with my damaged hands!

I give thanks for finding a kind hairdresser yesterday to tackle a trim of that strange stuff on my head and who seemed to accept my explanation that the random mixture of lengths was a result of the staggered restart out of my scalp rather than dodgy chopping before. It's a nicely un pink and fluffy unisex salon just down the road that was virtually empty at the time and apart from the involuntary exclamations at how curly it is everyone took it in their stride. Unless I live long enough for it to grow long again (and that's a very long time for very curly hair!) it's never going to be what I'd have chosen but I like it better than when I went in so what more can you ask eh? I've been to hairdressers only very rarely in my life and I always come out thinking how brave I've been so that's a bonus too!

2 comments:

  1. There is NO tea better than Good Earth Organic Tea Angel, I simply couldn't drink anything else after discovering this brand - yummy...

    Here's a bravery award for your hairdressing trip

    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=bravery+awards&hl=en&sa=X&fhp=1&biw=1024&bih=653&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=GgsPpG89COBzcM:&imgrefurl=http://www.brainwaves.net/product/BA2&docid=vy18KK9gOjlXXM&imgurl=http://www.brainwaves.net/MEDIA/Images/CC_025/1072-1_Main.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=hU4YT-OzNcLNsgaXrsmDDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=103&vpy=142&dur=6727&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=91&ty=109&sig=102285283161064876197&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=150&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

    :) :) xxXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what...here is a bravery award from me too

    http://www.brainwaves.net/MEDIA/Images/CC_036/00346464_3440-1-1.gif

    Much Love

    Tony xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics