Wednesday 4 January 2012

Fettered

Hiya, I'm here! Got a lot on my mind and not feeling very chatty today. Some stuff going on that needs both big thinks and inner conversations (even though one knows in one's heart what the answer is already!). I'm not ill or depressed so don't worry, just preoccupied. Apologies to those waiting for personal messages though.

I give thanks for relative peace to get on with it...and for...

A delicious supper of roast veggies with feta cheese

A bit of a text chat with Clive

A bubbly fruity smelling magenta mini bath courtesy of a Christmas gift.

A Ruth Rendell story about alcoholics and criminals of various kinds to read to take my mind off real ones

A cheery Tesco delivery chap coming to stock my cupboards up...I'm looking forward to all the choices I have for my tea and may even NOT have feta

A cheery letter from Kostas...I was part way through one to him when it arrived so apologies to him for the delay too though he'll have to have his psychically!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I know you said your pleased to have Ruth Rendell to take your mind off "the real criminals" but i'm curious, any news on her upstairs??

    And you must be on first name terms with your Tesco man by now! or do you get a different one each time? Every time you mention him I get images of the old milk tray adverts, where the mysterious hunk delivers her favorate choccies haha, anyway, i'm pleased he brings you treats as well,

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics