Sunday 22 January 2012

Natural law

Wow! What a wonderful sunrise this morning! I was awake half buried under the duvet with my eyes still shut for a while and when I opened them I saw this amazing light filtering through the curtains and had to leap up (relative term) and open them. 100% of 180° of visible sky was streaked with every shade of pink and gold! The sun rises behind an evergreen tree this time of year but that's not a bad thing as it stops it dazzling you... but because of the wind the tree was waving around this morning and so there was a brilliant glitter effect through the leaves as glimpses of the sun appeared and disappeared. I give thanks for the weather, the view and the compact size of my bedroom that makes the window so near the bed!

I give thanks for the cosmos making its support a little more evident...read Pat's comment on my last post. I give thanks to Pat for spotting a way she may be able to help and for offering to do so. Bless you Pat!

I'm grateful that my body says if I treat it right it may take me outdoors later. At the moment treating it right involves more lying down and resting. I've already given it Good Earth tea but it might need rye toast and Paracetamol and some herbal remedies in a little while, then we'll have an in house MDT meeting to see which efforts are worth which rewards. I don't know why I said my external drainage system was a holiday home for viruses the other day...poetic heat of the moment maybe...it is, in fact, a permanent residence for bacteria and they are having an illegal rave right now partying away in my delicate parts. Really...on a Sunday too! There should be laws about that sort of thing...

4 comments:

  1. It is incredibly powerful to be grateful for things like that, an amazing sunrise, an incredibly mild winter, peace, I'm enjoying a unbusy weekend after much college work...very quiet, being kind to myself, though its back full pelt tomorrow!
    I have read your posts, remember there is always hope never give that up, always exceptions to every 'rule' I think 2012 is going to be a wonderful year of amazing breakthroughs...it sounds very positive already for you, sending you lots of sweet healing vibes and love
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it make a difference to the party goers if the only drink available was cranberry juice; would it lessen the high jink's do you think?
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so picture the sun rise, you describe it beautifully...have you a digital camera to capture these wondrous events?

    Glad you got to go out.

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sally...thank you for your healing vibes coming my way. Where are you studying? I'm thinking Newtown or Aber but Llani would be handy!

    To Pat...they are served cranberry but riots would break out in other areas if that was the only thing on the menu!

    To Tony...I think you may have chemo brain my friend as I'm sure you've seen my many snaps before...Not always possible to capture the moment though, and sometimes better not to waste it trying. I've heard of black (fermented) garlic but it's a bit sophisticated for rural Devon shops and possibly Matlock too!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics