Monday 16 January 2012

Pause

Yay! I emailed a hotel I fancied staying in and said that I needed a recuperative break but that getting up and ready for public breakfast was too much like hard work so I wondered if I could have something in my room or a brunch later in their cafe bar and they said yes! Oooh I'm so excited now! I'd been looking for somewhere that offered room service but all the places that did didn't appeal. This seems to be a very laid back place with rave reviews and stunning views so fingers crossed all being well (including me) I shall be off there for a few nights in a few weeks. Even if not I feel very cherished by their response...they emailed me a breakfast menu to 'whet my appetite'. So much gratitude and glee...

Thanks too to Laura for a bit more work in the living room (it's getting there!) and for picking up a couple of rolls of the wallpaper I've chosen for a 'feature wall' in the bedroom when we get to that bit... I'm grateful especially for her help in putting furniture and effects back in their places as far as possible so that I can relax this evening. I'm not feeling so good so give heartfelt thanks for having nothing more pressing to do than pressing the buttons on my remote control...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabi, how wonderful you have a getaway to look forward to. You sound very well because of it. Thinking of you every day. Juanita xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics