Wednesday 14 February 2018

Many Rivers to Cross

I give thanks for being determined to do something super special for my sixtieth ...and for coming to the understanding that being determined despite my limited physical, financial and social resources was the super special thing.

I give thanks for Julie taking me to see a film last night everyone here has been a long time waiting for. For door to door chauffeuring both ways too!

I give thanks for birthday messages, cards and gifts, and overcoming great resistance to getting up and going out to catch two buses on a very wet and windy day. For the sea looking awesome.

I give thanks for meeting Rachel for her offer of a walk on Dartmoor whatever the weather and for knowing just the spot for something short, scenic, partially sheltered and largely flat. Didn't count on the frequent overflowing streams running across or along the path though! I give thanks they made it more of an adventurous experience and added to the already planned intention of being too tired to care about doing anything else now I'm home.

It was going to be Altered Images but it has to be UB40 now. I give thanks for remembering this little gem of a cover
https://g.co/kgs/pVyz3Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics