Saturday 24 February 2018

My favourite things

I give thanks for a day rich in my favourite things. For the sunshine streaming in the windows and making my flat warm(er)...For the neighbours being quiet...For lots of contented creativity with my crafts...

For finding a new source of beautiful batiks...and resisting the temptation (for now!) For doing my Shiatsu...

For making some of my favourite foods - a hasty tasty fish pie for lunch and slow cooking dhal for later. For Loose Ends on my headphones while I chopped and stirred... And for cleaning up afterwards...

I give thanks for the excellent Ben Fogle taking me to distant spots and making me laugh. In the latest programme a long time solitary and isolated desert dweller, off grid apart from solar power phone and internet and often the asked best way to feed himself (especially as he becomes older and less able) says 'Amazon Prime'!

I give thanks for a hot bath running before it gets too cold to enjoy a book in the buff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics