Sunday 18 February 2018

Whiter shade of pale

I give thanks I remember how good I felt yesterday morning - last night it was all nightmares and waking up with aches. I give thanks I kept going back to sleep though... especially as I was craving pancakes before 6 am and that's really too early to be crashing around in a kitchen with no sound insulation.

I give thanks for making pancakes, eventually round about brunch time where they belong... For making a few first tentative slices with my rotary cutter and being pleased so far.

I give thanks for coaxing my printer into accepting a cheap copy ink cartridge and printing and posting a polite referral to the Landlord and Tenants Act for the man currently trying to manipulate leaseholders here. For Charlotte downstairs backing me up and tackling another issue. It feels a bit less stressful not to have to deal with all this alone.

For thinking the fog would mean I could have a little stroll alone between dropping off recycling and picking up Sunday afternoon bargains at the supermarket. Actually the beach and its surrounds were teeming, but it did look rather murkily lovely and its only fair to share! I give thanks for the mad chap jet ski jumping high over the waves - very entertaining, especially when he did it close to shore and we could actually see him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics