Friday 2 February 2018

Walking the dog

Ah yes...now I remember why I don't do nothing much. There's so much to do afterwards!

I'm really not feeling as good as I'd like to so I give thanks for coaxing myself through a very unwilling start to the day, and performing all necessary ablutions and duties ready to face the outside world.

I give thanks for bright warm sunshine -if there'd been any groundhogs around they'd have seen their shadows for sure. For being able to do my town chores fairly swiftly and easily. For a parcel of books from Ann to collect plus a card and little surprise present. For Phil the cab man being on the rank to bring me back up the hill.

I give thanks for a micro nap before Laura came to pick me up to walk the dog with her, blowing a few cobwebs away, and arriving back just at the same time as Jenny who had kindly picked up my sewing machine so that's all spruce and tuned and ready to go. I'm not... I give thanks I changed my duvet cover and pillowcases but ooh my arm is sore now and requires much resting again.  I give thanks I made tea for today yesterday

Oh, and for these little sideways moonwalk slides  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9mSPFw7BXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics