Saturday 3 February 2018

You need hands

I give thanks for trying to be as quiet as possible today, reckoning if I could hear most of my neighbours they probably could hear me too and maybe would prefer not to.

I give thanks for Radio 4's Loose Ends. It's interesting, funny and has good music as well!  For my wireless headphones so I could listen while I bodged together some food for my lunch and cleared up the kitchen afterwards. I give thanks I bodged together some food for lunch and cleared up afterwards because when I thought about how hard it was going to be I wanted so hard for there to be someone else to do it instead. I give thanks I'm sure my right arm will get better...even if my left one won't, but if there's any possibility of re-establishing neural pathways or strength on that side the opportunities certainly abound at the moment.


I give thanks for completing a corner of this unusual mandala jigsaw. It's one of the easiest puzzles I've done for years but the difficulty in actually picking up and fitting in the pieces is adding an element of extra challenge so it's filling in time when I can't get on with other things I'd really like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics