Wednesday 7 February 2018

Uncloudy day

I give thanks for sleeping well again...in between all the being awake! Various bits about my body causing some considerable disruption I give thanks for Bored Panda and my electric blanket!

I give thanks for still feeling well enough to go out today to meet Gary for a long overdue catch up, and that Stephy was well enough for him to be able to spare a few hours. For the stunningly glorious weather and the fabulously beautiful area we live in so that the train ride was half an hour of visual delight. For being met on the platform...It's not a thing that happens a lot and I love it!

I give thanks for tracking down a suitable eatery on the internet and that we came up with and came to with a plan B venue before too long when it was shut, as it was seriously chilly out there! For tasty food, a table with a good sea view, and for between us getting a little project a little further along... And for the clouds when they came being so pretty even though they took the temperature down a peg or two!



I give thanks there was a birthday card for me in car...and the surprise of a present too. Woohoo!

I give thanks for making it back up the hill from the station, and managing to fill a hot water bottle to thaw me out while curling up for a desperately needed snooze.

And yes...it's a song title. Old gospel tune often sung slow, but I rather like Willie Nelson's chirpier version. I was tempted to call this post Next after the carrier bag my gift came in. Hands up who remembers Alex Harvey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics