Thursday 19 January 2012

Grateful said

Thank you to Rachel for 'treating' me so well...
Thank you to Rachel for my thank you card!
Thank you to Rachel for sharing the chunk of Lush soap I bought her...
Thank you to Community Legal Advice for so much of their time
Thank you to me for not giving up the fight
Thank you to the busking lady with the lovely voice cheering up a whole street
Thank you to everyone who gave her money
Thank you to her for stopping to saying thank you in the middle of her songs when we did
Thank you to a pile of good books in the charity shop
Thank you to a pile of good programmes recorded on my Sky Box
Thank you to the Got to Dance judges for watching each dance to the end
Thank you for seeing so many ways to dance and so many different dancers
Thank you for a great documentary on C4 called tallhotblonde about internet pretence
Thank you to my (apparent) internet friends for your messages
Thank you for my (apparent) internet friends
Thank you for listening
Night night

2 comments:

  1. Just one more Angel . . . .
    Thank you for just being you; a gentle person, with a sense of humour, perception, humility, generous with your time with fingers that hurt typing out words of such heart felt wonderment that it moves the reader to see hear and almost taste the seaside. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing apparent....I am your internet friend if you'll have me? :-)

    Much Love

    Tony xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics