Tuesday 17 January 2012

Rewind

A very chilled day... By that I mean shivery as well as snoozy! I've tried warm clothes and warm drinks, getting up and bustling about and lying down and napping, a hot water bottle and paracetamol and pleasant distractions but since yesterday evening I just cannot get properly warm. Not properly warm inside...you know what I mean?

Oh well, my body's obviously fighting a bigger battle than usual...and it'll either win or not...we shall see. I'm grateful I have nothing urgent to do and can just take it easy and rest for I really don't feel like doing anything much at all... I'm grateful for the changing light outside on a hazy and still day with the sun peeking through now and then...That I had a Tesco delivery yesterday so the cupboards aren't bare...For hours of recorded TV to watch or fall asleep with...and wake up and rewind to watch again!

I'm grateful for cushions, sofas, snuggly throws, lamps, loos, internet access, fish fingers and Earl Grey tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics