Friday 13 January 2012

Tiny dancers

It's been such a busy week I've been feeling like it's the weekend starting...haven't felt like that for years! Thanks to my dentist for reconstructing two halves of two teeth missing fillings for a few weeks...for another glorious day weatherwise and time for a few minutes sitting on the beach waiting for them to 'set'. Thanks for TWO visits to cafes for tea and cake and in one overhearing the conversation between two elderly ladies one of whom had been on a cruise and was showing the other her photos. She was giving little explanations of each shot, as you do...'This is such and such in Malta' and 'That's so and so in Tenerife but it didn't come out very well' and after a few she said 'I'm not sure where that one is...I think it was somewhere in Malta.' There was a long pause and then her friend said...'That's your back garden, that's the view over your hedge!' Classic!

Thanks for all your comments and messages and to Laura for a trip to the recycling centre (I wrote dump first of all, shame on me!) and to shops a few miles away where we both bought various things for craft projects and diy and looked at a whole lot more that we might! Thanks for food from the freezer for my tea and for those mad truckers on the Andes roads to entertain me while I ate it. And for the tiny dancers on Got to Dance. The standards this season are incredibly high...but in the under tens it's phenomenal...

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Angel,
    That was so funny!! I probably would've burst out laughing in front of those two old dears,

    And yes some of those dancers are a amazing, I much prefer the dancing compos to the singing ones, infact I never watch them, to cringe worthy for me,

    Hope you've had something nice with a cuppa, i'm off for a Devon scone and a cup of tea,:))

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics