Sunday 22 January 2012

Direction

Pretty cool weather this pm too. Yes! I got outdoors after a lovely meditate and a lot of faffing around...but the delay meant the clouds had blown away by the time I did! It was actually VERY cool in the very strong wind but due to its direction and the town's geography barmily balmy warm in the sun on the sea front. It was a bit of an effort to get down there and after discarding my coat, hat and scarf and having a snack I just wanted to doze off but there was the small matter of getting back home... Never mind, what a joy to feel comfy enough to sleep outdoors in January! Thanks for a taxi turning up just as I got to the rank and to three consecutive naps in three consecutive editions of Time Team so that I understand even less about history than before!

Thank you for yummy leftovers in the fridge and that I managed to stir myself to heat them up and do some photocopying for Pat's perusal while I did! Gratitude for my comfy new Kickers on their first outing too. Good call everyone who voted on that. Thank you for messages and words of encouragement.. I hope everyone's week starts well...

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was blimmin windy today....I took the dog for a quick walk to the field at the end of the road and I swear a little more wind and I would have been flying a dog kite on her retractable lead!...I got an earache for the first time since I was a kid and Fran really helped by telling me I should have worn a hat...so helpful! Sounds like a lovely relaxing and refreshing day.

    Much Love

    T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very windy up here too yesterday, we live on the end house of the street, and all the rubbish seems to land up in our garden!!!, pleased you got your kickers out for a walk, I've had the same pair for about 10 yrs now and fancy a change of colour, maybe red this time? what colour did you get Angel?
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics