Monday 2 January 2012

Madelle

I woke up this morning rather later than planned to a bright clear blue sky. I might have been more tempted to get up and go out and enjoy it if I hadn't been up later than planned admiring the bright clear starry sky last night. I give thanks for sight of both of the above and for feeling slightly more vigorous today and up to considering going out at all.




All weathers have their charm. I loved this view 'out the back' yesterday but didn't feel bodily fit enough to go out and prove my mental health was debatable...




I'm grateful I've washed up and managed to brush the tangles out of my hair (no mean feat these days) and sorted out some things to go to the recycling bins so I do have to get downstairs and out of the door at least! I'm not so grateful that the blog post I wrote during sit downs between chores I managed to delete. I shouldn't write in the actual blog on an actual keyboard I know, as if my flailing feeling reduced fingers hit control + all manner of other keys all manner of chaos can ensue... There's no point in being cross with myself though I usually feel more like being cross when it feels as if I in some way to blame rather than it being 'someone else's fault'. It's always your own fault if you're cross, ha ha!

I've ordered the aforementioned Kicker boots. They are boys rather than girls or ladies as for some reason they are prettier! They are in La Redoute sale. It's a mail order company(easier than 'real' shopping for me) and is French based and so has my abbreviated title as Madelle. Rather appropriate I think...

Heaven only knows what other pearls of wisdom I planned to share with you that have disappeared into the internet ether. I'm showered and dressed now and on the verge of the final stage of departure so shall hit 'publish' (I hope) and move on...Consider yourselves as getting off lightly I say!

2 comments:

  1. Snap Angel, I got out of bed just after 10:30am, but really didn't have the energy got as far as the settee and just crumpled again. Eventually cooked the cats fish and fed them, made a coffee, didn't have the need to eat, just breathing will do. Cats knew and kept me company vieing S? for my lap. So eventually it was the out of hours surgery and a visit to the chemist.
    Glad you have ordered your boots, think I might have to cheer myself up, throw out a pair that doesn't look worn the uppers being in good nick but the soles have gone sort of soft in places, buy a new pair and keep the receipt this time!!! I do have a good pair but they are a bit 'bother boy' with laces that you have to cross over into cleats yourself, not exactly sexy when my chap gets to divest me of them! Oh shuck's not in the mood anyway...Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics