Sunday 5 April 2020

Timely

I give thanks for a pretty good drying day even for laundry on lockdown indoors! For waking up at three am realising there was going to be far more washing than I thought - which isn't fun, but preferable to waking up at seven with a whole load more (literally). For trying to be productive and, though mainly producing groans and mess, getting a little bit of painting done so I could enjoy the feeling that things are moving on. For a long bath, and a short nap...and not giving in to the great urge to have a long nap after that! For the joy of two minutes fresh warm air on my face when I took the rubbish down.

I give thanks for simple but tasty food, from my currently well stocked stores. For Clive finding out the egg farm is still open and putting in an order. For Jan treating me to an online guided yoga meditation...even though she knows I will, like her, probably fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics