Monday 13 April 2020

Blue

I was full of gloomy dread this morning, and full of doziness too, preferring the idea of a day on the sofa with crochet and TV rather than another treatment challenge. So I give thanks for being back on the sofa with remote control on one side and a growing doyley on the other...and for having had a much better day than anticipated!

I give thanks for spotting how much the green has been growing too after a weekend not travelling that way. And for a few bluebells by the roadside brightening up my mood. I don't care if they're those foreign invaders - they're the only ones I'll see!

I give thanks for the reminder how much easier it is to be nice to people when they are nice to you...and that there are pleasant staff at that unit. For a snory snooze in a side room with a bit of a view of a tree
For finding out about God with Morgan Freeman. For the driver who brought me home choosing narrow country lanes that I'd never been on before, before joining up with the coast road. What a feast for my eyes...and boost for my spirits...

For coming home to the fabulous view of white topped waves chasing into the shore in the stiff breeze. For calling a local locally owned supermarket about their deliveries and it all sounding very promising on the carrot front when I can think of a few other bits I want. Lovely friendly people at that shop too...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics