Wednesday 22 April 2020

Chirpy

I give thanks for coming home to five packages to open today! For the various bods in the delivery chain for making this possible, and also whichever neighbourly bod let them in the communal door. Amongst the treasures was a long sleeve t shirt with loose enough sleeves to roll up for treatment (been trying to find one for a year), an absolutely fabulous looking bar of chocolate from Bob which I will treat myself to very very slowly, and half a metre of this fabric which a little bird tells me will not only co-ordinate most pleasingly with the wallpaper that one day may grace some of the spare room walls, but will look fab as a cushion cover in the meantime...


I give thanks things have progressed so much in there I can use my sewing machine again. For having a sewing machine, and still knowing how to use it despite the fact my creative urges often outstrip my ability to perform...

I give thanks for not feeling any worse physically than I did yesterday, and in slightly better spirits, so that I'm (slightly) more inclined to push myself to do more than lie on the sofa. For a remarkably efficient and fortunate day on the unit so no tiresome waiting around, and for the lovely light evening to enjoy even from indoors. For the scenery on the 'non scenic' route I've not been on since Friday, and seeing how much the greenery has come on. For the way some local businesses are using the time they are closed for revamps and refits of their premises. For leftovers ready to be heated up for my tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics