Thursday 2 April 2020

Helpless

I give thanks for not being totally reliant on others, but having less help now also makes me very grateful for the assistance I had before! For more or less keeping on top of the cleaning chores despite there being more of them these days and less hands to do them...and for managing a few other jobs I'd normally have asked someone else to do. An added bonus of this is I seem to often be either too busy or too tired to be bored, and this afternoon I was grateful it was mostly the latter so I could lounge around on the sofa a while and catch up on some rest after another broken night.

I give thanks for also tackling the mental task of letting go of wanting projects completed that just can't be done right now. Accepting the lack of control is a work in progress in itself, ha ha! For coming home last night to find a bottle of bleach on my doorstep left for me by Clive as he'd not been able to find any when I asked him to look last week. For finally getting the bottle open after too many attempts to tally! For being ahead of myself on cooking...though that does mean I'm behind on washing up! For this week's Celebrity SU2C Bake Off cracking me up. Nice to have a proper laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics