Thursday 15 September 2011

Minutiae

Tonight I give thanks for a passable journey out to meet Heidi and Ivor. For lovely weather, a pretty little walk and tasty lunch and delicious treats from their apple glut!

For the funny friendly lady on the train home promising to eat her crisps quietly after reading my mind's 'Oh no, a crisp eater!' thought. It was just a thought...honest!

For catching the train back that coincided with Laura passing the station on her way to hang a few lengths of lining paper for me. For staying upright (some of the time) and even being slightly productive myself once or twice while she was here...





For the razzle dazzle sky this evening... That's not the sun in the lower left but the brightest bit of cloud I think I've ever seen!




For glimpses of Herefordshire on Country House Rescue and memories of travels and rambles there when my legs would carry me and companions would walk and talk by my side.

And for rest...just now that's best of all!

2 comments:

  1. Crisp eaters, the sort that buy a big bag and sit in the cinema crunching and rustling that bloody big noisy bag that crisps come in!
    Angel, do I get the impression we could be a couple of stick in the mud grouches who prefer people to be seen and not heard. I certainly get irritated with others lack of forethought, old age galloping I guess.
    Glad you had a good day, the weather certainly played its part, and your evening sky bodes well for Friday too. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you had a better day today, and I wish I could be more than just words on a screen for you Angel!.... Thought you and Pat would like to know, I'm one of those crisp crunchers!!! haha, always getting wrong off Derek when he can't hear the T.V. for me crunching away lol

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics