Monday 26 September 2011

Don't ask!

Yes, Stef, you did comment but I have to 'approve' what people say before it's published so it doesn't always appear straight away. I suppose I should have put that in 'comments' myself but I'm not sure if people go back there after they've been already...I did add one to Juanita's earlier but wasn't sure if she'd find it...and thank you Lynn, yes I read that too. I hope someone sorts things out for her...

Well, that's the AOB out of the way, I am minded of minutes at meetings, ha ha! I've heard from the GP surgery that the hospital have assured them my urgent neurology referral is in the urgent neurology queue and they'll be in touch in course. Righty ho then, I'll just hang on here, hanging in there trying not to get so sick I become an emergency and jump said queue pushing the mere urgencies out of the way! I think the admin assistant who passed on this message was relieved I didn't verbally shoot her on the spot, bless her!

And now, for the easily taken aback I must warn you of a RANT about to happen. I'll get back to sweetness, light, tolerance and humour when I've got this off my chest I promise....

I have so many things the matter with me at the moment, yet I must remember that it's impolite to list them if anyone asks how I am. I do puzzle over what I'm supposed to say...I mean all the people who call themselves friends know I'm really not well, hardly ever go out or have company or do anything nice without it being on the national news and that it's all down hill from here for me so why do they ask (once in a month of Sundays) if they only expect me to pretend otherwise just to make them feel better. I mean what have they done lately to make me feel better? Oh yes, they asked me how I was, didn't I? Maybe they said we must meet up sometime only just now they're sooo busy! To be honest I actually have more respect for the people who just vanished. I think they're actually being more honest and respectful than those who prefer to pretend they haven't.

Here's the thing guys...I'm going to die whether you like me or not, whether you can deal with it or not...and sometimes I'm just sooo busy doing that that I can't be bothered to join in your ego boost of kidding yourself you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics