Saturday 24 September 2011

Cheesy

In your dreams (and mine) Lynn...not a dickie bird, no pun intended ha,ha!

Tonight (yet again) I give thanks for Dave Lamb's commentary on Come Dine with Me. Always makes me chuckle... Though to be fair this week the contestants from Warrington were quite comical on their own (yes, Mimi where would we be? Same place only more bored I'm thinking!)

I give thanks for Carol, Chris, Christine and Juanita for becoming followers of my blog and for their kindly introductory messages. I'm so glad you my ramblings have 'spoken' to you in some way... Has anyone heard from Pat by the way?

I'm grateful I've done a few small chores...diy and domestic...and even more grateful that I've stopped!

I'm grateful that I've noticed the film Crash is on tonight because I noticed it was on last night but only after it was half way through. I love that film so much and haven't got a proper recording of it so I've set it to record tonight..woohoo!

And I give thanks for making that thing I make with feta cheese...not the pie, something else...yes I know impressive eh? I can make TWO things with feta cheese and that's not counting Greek salad! Now for Family Fortunes!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried feta cheese! I know, it dosen't sound possible does it? not realy a cheesy person, have to be in the mood, but hand me a cheese scone and i'll take your hand off!! haha. I sent Pat a private message this morning but still haven't heard anything, I don't recall her saying she was going anywhere, sleep well, good night,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feta cheese is great...have you tried it with hot tagletelli pasta and a small green salad (not a big green salad because that is not good)

    Anyways I am Tony!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics