Friday 2 September 2011

Flat out

My ear stopped hurting! Woohoo! Lots of other gross and rather worrying symptoms but I'll settle for no pain just now (and ongoing please!). Gratitude for that in humungous measures!

As a result I felt energetic enough to finish the preparation round the window frame so it's ready to be painted with undercoat...then showered off all the sanded filler dust and went for a lovely lounge in the gardens. Great thanks for our delightfully mixed up British weather. Last week my teeth were chattering outside even with layers of clothes, today was warm enough for bare arms and legs and an hour or so's al fresco inactivity. I finished that book about happiness...SO good, so funny, so true. Do read it, especially if I stop writing this blog...it'll tell you everything you need to know! Indescribable joy at happening upon it...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Later, somehow, I've put the undercoat on, made a tasty cheese and mushroom omelette and some carrot and orange buns but that is IT. As soon as those buns are out of the oven I'm flat out on the sofa for the rest of the day. Grateful for doing so much but grounded by fatigue now...

3 comments:

  1. Goodness me Angel, first its brothels, our Lynn getting real naughty, somebody else with eyes for the surfers and not their boards, and today your talking about buns in the oven! Wonder what tomorrows 'hot' topic will be?
    Hope that ear of yours behaves itself tonight Angel and that the weekend weather stays dry and sunny and you can enjoy a saunter to the beach, and a Marmalade ice cream. I have been scrubbing outside walls ready for painting, and need to get two coats of weathershield on.
    Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good god Angel, I am knackered after reading what you have been up to, gotta have a lie down...... So glad your ear is improving. Now you rest up, hope you're enjoying the athletics? Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot you have been doing, glad you are feeling better. xxx
    love Deb.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics