Tuesday 20 September 2011

Scraps

So...hmm...this afternoon...what else can I be grateful for in the the latest part of my day?

I give thanks for community nurses gloves, they have two pairs to tend to me...fresh on after washing their hands and remarkable unsullied after tending to my needs so I recycle them for jobs around the house. I've repotted a couple of pot plants this afternoon and still have squeaky clean nails!

I give thanks for Laura coming to do some more decorating. It wasn't part of the master plan which involved a lot of rest and recuperation for me today but she needs the work and I need it done so it would be silly to say no!

I give thanks for the lovely lady from the council who came to assess some of building freeholder's lapses and did so with such zeal and sympathy. She's new bless her!

I give thanks for Tesco vegetable samosas...I'd order some more but their site's down today...the end of civilisation as we know it!

And I'm grateful for your patience with me for writing such boring posts today...will try to have a more exuberant and interesting day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hey you!!!....your posts are not boring, well I don't think they are anyway, I've sort of got used to coming on everyday to see what your up to, I know I don't always comment, but i'm always here Angel watching from afar,
    Sending you a hug just cos I feel like it,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Sorry that must have sounded like I thought you meant ALL your posts were boring, no, I know what you meant, i'll shut up now cos i'm starting to sound boring! lol
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The incessant rain today, totally soul destroying; went to work for 4hrs in the charities warehouse/shop, nothing more exciting than moving dust from shelves with spray and a bit of old Tshirt, rearranging all the china in the process. Glad I was minus the bull syndrome, but with the door open all the time twill all be back with a swish of a cows tail. Glad I cooked a roast chicken and veg yesterday, and the microwave has been invented.
    Even when your spirit and energy levels are low Angel, your writing is never uninteresting. Its very late, but could not turn in without reading your blog. Hope later today your mail brings that appointment, and you find the energy to enjoy a little sojourn in the sun, it must be up there somewhere. Patxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics