Friday 23 September 2011

Down town

Thank you Carole...that was very thoughtful of you. New visitors please note I'm not *always* a whingey cow but things do get me down sometimes. I give thanks for your kind words and warm wishes!

I'm off to pick up a prescription...just antibiotics for UTI. Very susceptible to these now and they affect my wobbly old kidney. Sorry...my lovely valiant solitary wounded kidney that I appreciate a great deal (just in case my kidney's reading this!). I've stopped for a rest as getting ready has exhausted me. Yes I know I could get the pills delivered but I thought it would be nice to go outside though I do get embarrassed by the creaky way I creep along. Hoping the sun will come back out to accompany me as I fancy a rest with another cuppa on the seafront.

I would like to express thanks also to my upstairs neighbour for being home but quiet. Strange but true.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the fact that Angel is *rarely* ever caught complaining - which is why I found your post last night upsetting.
    And anyway, even if you did 'whinge' you're entitled to - once in a while :)

    Hope you managed to get your cuppa by the sea?

    It's been sunny and bright here all day with more to follow over the weekend, am sure it's the general forecast for the whole of the UK (minus those places so far North that rarely see sunshine of course - lol (Lynn)

    Keep on creaking along Angel and hope the pills do their job quickly
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics