Thursday 8 September 2011

Every little helps

This morning I've been catching up on idleness. It has to be done sometimes...and now seems a fine time to be making a start. I went pretty much straight to sleep when I got into bed not long after posting last night, but my neighbour was up later than me and so I did wake up a few times. This morning I just feel bleurgh...not very well, not very happy...so I'm just going to stay here for now apart from essential trips to essential parts of the premises. As long as I'm up and dressed and mobile by the time it's time to go to the circus this evening, and then when it's time to go for the bus to the hospital tomorrow morning nothing else really matters, everything else can wait til I feel like it...or even not get done at all.

My first gratitude of the day is for knowing when to say no to all the non essential things.

I couldn't think of a second one for ages but didn't want to leave this post with nothing else good to say...so I went on damnyouautocorrect.com and found some silly phone stuff and pics to make me smile and even chuckle. It's not a permanent fix for a downer of course but it's reliably good for temporary alleviation. Every little helps...

1 comment:

  1. Thats it Angel, become a 'Dreckly' girl take a leaf out of my book, and never do today what you can very easily leave until tomorrow. Even better, we actually never truly reach tomorrow, cos when we do, it's called 'today'
    The weather is making me a dreckly girl, have the ladder, have the brushes and the weathershield paint; the outside walls have been scrubbed by hand, all I need is some dry weather. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics