Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hot stuff

Wow...now that is foggy! Even the trees across the gardens are disappearing now...

This evening I give thanks that yes, I had a visit from a male community nurse and we had a good natter and laugh...maybe for the last time as he's leaving soon. And when he'd gone I had time/energy to do one more thing before getting ready to go for my acupuncture and the thing I chose was making cauliflower cheese. It's in the oven now and I am very grateful for my forethought!

It was lovely to talk to Rachel, especially about the ten day meditation retreat she's been on. She gave me a good treatment and made me a mug of tea which is not traditional chinese practice but delightfully nurturing! Thanks for that, and a wander around the town together as her next appointment was free. We ate fresh peas on the seafront and watched the mist roll in. Extreme gratitude for a little while of being like a normal person chatting to a friend. Thanks too to Beccy in the shop below the treatment rooms for making my pre-treatment wait so pleasant. I've talked to three real live human beings today. Oh my, how good is that? Very!

It's quite chilly this evening with the fog and dampness...I've put the TV and the heater on (Thanks for both of those) and now I fancy something savoury and warming to eat. Cauliflower cheese would be delicious...how lucky I am there's some ready and waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics